Private Clients team Associate
Argo is looking for an associate to join its private clients team.
Argo is an Antwerp based law firm where excellence, team spirit and a sense of humour are core values.
Our dedicated private clients team advises high-net-worth individuals and families on the optimal planning, structuring and management of their wealth, throughout every stage of life. Your work will cover both domestic and cross-border matters, dealing with all aspects of asset structuring and protection.
- You have a Master Degree in Law. An additional Notarial and/or Tax Degree is an asset, but no prerequisite. You have 1 to 4 years of significant experience in the field of wealth and estate planning and family property law, gained in a reputable firm/practice.
- You have a strong academic background and are fluent in English and Dutch. You are self-confident, motivated, and you have excellent communication skills. You can work independently, and you have an innovative approach to complex legal questions.
- You are ambitious and you want to grow in a professional environment where you get the opportunity to further improve your skills in providing appropriate solutions for your clients and offering qualitative services.
- A young, dynamic and close-knit team.
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work.
- Close co-operation with the partners.
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your experience.
Interested to know what we’re all about?
Take a look at our website and send us your motivation letter with cv: email@example.com