Corporate | Junior Associate
Argo is looking for junior associates to join its corporate team as from September 2024.
ARGO is an Antwerp based law firm where excellence, team spirit and a sense of humour are core values.
Our dynamic corporate team works on a wide range of Belgian and international projects for private equity funds, listed and private companies.
You will advise companies and entrepreneurs throughout their corporate lifecycle, with a focus on both public and private M&A. You will primarily be engaged in assisting our clients with transactions, fund structuring and in advising listed companies.
- You have a Master Degree in Law and can present a strong academic track record. An additional Master Degree or LLM is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are capable of making in-depth analyses and are keen to learn how to work autonomously and provide pragmatic advice.
- You have a down to earth mindset, are inspired by working with others and have excellent communication skills.
- You are ambitious and you want to grow in a professional environment where you get the opportunity to further improve your skills in providing appropriate solutions for our clients and offering qualitative services.
- A young, dynamic and close-knit team.
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work.
- Close co-operation with the partners.
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your experience.
Interested to know what we’re all about?
Take a look at our website and send us your motivation letter with cv: firstname.lastname@example.org