Banking/Finance | Junior Associate
Argo is looking for a junior associate (1-3 years’ experience) to join our Banking/Finance Team
ARGO is an Antwerp based law firm where excellence, team spirit and a sense of humour are core values.
Our motivated banking team works on a wide range of Belgian and international projects for private equity funds, financial institutions, listed and private companies.
You will be dealing with a broad variety of files in the domains of banking, financial (regulatory) and insolvency law.
- You have a Master Degree in Law and can present a strong academic track record. An additional Master Degree or LLM is a plus.
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in the field of banking law in the broader sense.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are capable of making in-depth analyses, providing creative and pragmatic solutions and working autonomously.
- You have a down to earth mindset, are inspired by working with others and have excellent communication skills.
- You are ambitious and you want to grow in a professional environment where you get the opportunity to further improve your skills in providing appropriate solutions for our clients and offering qualitative services.
- A young, dynamic and close-knit team.
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work
- Close co-operation with the partners.
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your experience.
Interested to know what we’re all about?
Take a look at our website and send us your motivation letter with cv: firstname.lastname@example.org