ARGO is looking for a tax associate to enforce its tax team
You will be dealing with a broad variety of files in several domains of tax law, with a strong focus on corporate tax and personal tax. Together with the partners, you will advise both corporate and private clients.
- You have a Master Degree in Law and an additional Master Degree in Tax Law. You can present a strong academic background.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in the field of tax, gained in a reputable law firm or a tax consultancy firm.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are capable of making in-depth analyses and providing creative and practical solutions.
- You are keen to work in a professional environment where excellence, team spirit, and a sense of humor are core values.
- You are self-confident, striving towards perfection, inspired by working with others and you can work autonomously.
- You are ambitious and you want to grow in a professional environment where you get the opportunity to further improve your skills in providing appropriate solutions for your clients and offering qualitative services.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals on a wide range of Belgian and international projects in which personal guidance and close co-operation with the partners are offered.
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work.
- ARGO values a sustainable work-life balance.
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your experience.
Give us a call or just send us your motivation letter with cv to our coo : firstname.lastname@example.org