Argo is looking for junior associates (1-3 years experience) to join our Corporate Team
ARGO is a boutique corporate, litigation, banking, tax and private client law firm. We work with businesses, private equity funds, listed companies, high-net-worth individuals and families on all aspects of corporate and private life.
You will be dealing with a broad variety of files in several domains of corporate law.
You have a Master Degree in Law and preferably an additional Master Degree in Corporate Law. You can present a strong academic background.
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in the field of corporate law or are finishing your law degree this year.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are capable of making in-depth analyses and providing creative and practical solutions.
- You are keen to work in a professional environment where excellence, team spirit, and a sense of humor are core values.
- You are self-confident, striving towards perfection, inspired by working with others and you can work autonomously.
- You are ambitious and you want to grow in a professional environment where you get the opportunity to further improve your skills in providing appropriate solutions for your clients and offering qualitative services.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals on a wide range of Belgian and international projects in which personal guidance and close co-operation with the partners are offered.
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work.
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your experience.
Interested to know what we’re all about?
Give us a call or just send us your motivation letter with cv: email@example.com