Associate Fund Structuring / Corporate and M&A
Argo is looking for a Fund Structuring / Corporate and M&A associate (2-5 years’ experience)
ARGO is an Antwerp based law firm where excellence, team spirit and a sense of humour are core values.
Our dynamic team works on a wide range of transactions and clients, including private equity and VC funds.
You will be a member of both our fund structuring and corporate and M&A departments. You will advise funds and fund managers on all corporate and regulatory aspects during their lifecycle, as from their set-up until liquidation. You will be involved in the structuring of the funds and drafting of the fund documentation. In addition, as a member of our corporate and M&A department, you will give advice to companies and entrepreneurs, with a focus on private M&A transactions.
- You have a Master Degree in Law and can present a strong academic track record. An additional Master Degree or LLM is a plus.
- You have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in the field of corporate law. Experience in fund structuring is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are capable of making in-depth analyses, providing creative and pragmatic solutions and working autonomously.
- You have a down to earth mindset, are inspired by working with others and have excellent communication skills.
- You are ambitious and you want to grow in a professional environment where you get the opportunity to further improve your skills in providing appropriate solutions for our clients and offering qualitative services.
- A young, dynamic and close-knit team.
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work.
- Close co-operation with the partners.
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your experience.
Interested to know what we’re all about?
Take a look at our website and send us your motivation letter with cv: email@example.com